An Otaku FanGirl's Blog of All things Girly, Nerdy and Fun!!

Video

My Cover of Zedd’s song Clarity

I found this instrumental of this song and just had to do it… at 3-5 in the morning… LOL. I hope you all enjoy it. =)

Advertisements

7 responses

1. Judy Zhang

ermehgerd. i love your reviews, this blog is just so perf i can’t even. i spent some whole days to look at everything, i repeat everything on your blog. omg i just ilysfm!

December 10, 2013 at 5:09 pm

• OtomeJunkie!

Thanks so much! 😀

December 11, 2013 at 1:35 am

2. Judy Zhang

you replied! I’m so happyyy! also, can you make a review for “kiss of revenge”? or something like that. its also from voltage, and probably the most latest game from them. i reeeaaaally want a walkthrough! thanks!

December 17, 2013 at 4:40 pm

• OtomeJunkie!

Sure, actually 3 games have come out since after “kiss of revenge” then I’ve played all characters and the latest character who came out kyosuke narumi I finished 2 days ago. Any character in particular u want? In order of release the other three are “ten days with my devil”, “dreamy days in west Tokyo” and “class trip crush”

December 17, 2013 at 4:47 pm

• Judy Zhang

oh.. i forgot about “dreamy days in west tokyo” and “class trip crush”… but i thought “10 days with my devil” came out before… anyways, can i have issei sezaki and/or soichiro irie? thanks so much!

December 19, 2013 at 4:33 pm

3. Judy Zhang

also, im terribly sorry for my comment about you ignoring the ending, that was very rude of me.

December 19, 2013 at 4:34 pm

• OtomeJunkie!

It’s ok. I’ll be doing them on the weekend when I have a chance, Irie by the way is my favourite character ever I think. He’s trumped all the rest in all games in terms of just utter sexiness.

December 19, 2013 at 6:48 pm